Do you want to earn some extra money online?
Well, Who doesn’t?
So have you ever Googled this question How to make money online?
Those who did would have got several ways to create an extra source of income online. Among them will be through GPT (Get Paid To) websites.
Do you know What is a GPT website?
GPT stands for Get Paid To & GPT site has got this term as they pay their users to complete different tasks on the Internet.
For example- You will GET PAID TO take surveys, click on Ads, surf the Internet, play games, watch videos & many more things.
Now, GPT sites may sound the best and the easiest way to make money online. But if you don’t choose the right GPT site, then your efforts and time may go down the drain.
Don’t worry as you don’t have to search anywhere else, here you’ll find the top and the best 6 Highest Paying GPT sites of 2020.
The listed GPT sites are genuine and give their users the highest paying opportunity. They are completely safe & legit with the majority of their users satisfied.
You can also join more than one GPT site to increase your revenue.
The Best 6 GPT sites in 2020
Swagbucks is a GPT website which was founded in 2008, as a subsidiary brand of media company Prodege, LLC located in the USA.
Swagbucks is the most popular GPT site and is highly recommended to join as it has grown at a tremendous rate. It is also the largest GPT site, with over 15 million members who have been paid millions of dollars in cash and gift cards.
The users of Swagbucks have to complete surveys, shop at online stores, search the web, play games, etc to earn points that are also known as SBs (Swagbucks Points). These points can be redeemed through various gift cards of top brands or as cash via PayPal.
Pros of Swagbucks
- Completely Free to join the platform.
- Legitimate & the largest GPT site.
- High earning potential of anywhere between $10-$150 per month for part-time work.
- Multiple ways of earning are available.
- Minors can also join Swagbucks provided they meet the minimum age requirement of 13 years.
- Top brands of the world have partnered with Swagbucks.
- It also provides the convenience of a mobile app that can be used anywhere & anytime. The Swagbucks app supports all types of mobile devices.
- They have a well-designed and easy to navigate website.
- Each member of a household is eligible to join Swagbucks without any restrictions.
- They offer payout through cash via PayPal or by giving gift cards of top brands.
- Swagbucks gives out lots of bonus points like on special occasion on your birthday & many other daily rewards.
Cons of Swagbucks
- They have strict guidelines which are to be followed. Those members who are found to be violating their policy will get their accounts terminated.
- Swagbucks is available only for a limited number of countries. Those who don’t reside in these countries are ineligible for Swagbucks. They can opt for the other alternatives that are listed below.
- Ratings: 2.9/5 on SurveyPolice (for ClixSense)
- Available in: Worldwide Countries
- Support: 4.5/5
ySense is a GPT site formerly known as ClixSense. It was originally founded in 2007 and acquired by Prodege, LLC in 2019.
ClixSense was initially a PTC website, but they later changed their business model based on GPT sites. They were reliable and had paid their users more than $33 million, but now with the makers of Swagbucks running ySense. It is expected to grow and emerge among the best GPT sites, as all the websites owned by Prodege, LLC are highly rated & recommend by their users.
Pros of ySense
- Completely free to join.
- ySense is a safe & legitimate GPT website.
- The minimum age requirement is 13 years of age.
- There are multiple earning ways to boost your income.
- The website is easy to use.
- Flexible payout methods are provided.
- They offer their services to almost all countries in the world.
- Each individual of a household is eligible to join ySense.
Cons of ySense
- It may take some time for the previous users of ClixSense to get used to ySense.
instaGC is a GPT site which was started in 2011 and is owned by Day Online Solutions, LLC that is located in the USA.
The name of the website “instaGC” is short for instant gift cards. They reward their users for watching videos, listening to online radios, visiting sites, testing apps or games, taking surveys, shopping online, etc with points that can be redeemed through gift cards or cash via PayPal.
Pros of instaGC
- Free to join the platform.
- Trusted & Safe website.
- Multiple accounts per household are permitted, but only one account per member is allowed.
- Minors who are above 13 years of age can also join instaGC with parental permission.
- Low minimum payout balance requirement of $1 is available.
- Anyone can join instaGC where PayPal is supported.
- Different ways of earning are available.
- The points can be redeemed by flexible payout options that include checks, direct deposits, or via PayPal.
Cons of instaGC
- They have many terms to be eligible for surveys. The members from a limited number of countries are eligible for taking surveys.
- If your account remains inactive for 6 months, it will get terminated.
PrizeRebel is a GPT site which was founded in the year 2007 by iAngelic Inc. and is among the oldest GPT websites. It is also genuine and offers various ways of earnings but is best known for providing high paying surveys. They reward their users with points that can be later redeemed through gift cards or cash via PayPal & other options.
Pros of PrizeRebel
- It is also free to join the platform.
- There are different ways of earning are available.
- Well built and user-friendly website.
- They accept users from almost all countries.
- If the users earn more points, then their accounts are upgraded, and the rate of commission or overall income increases.
- They have payout options that are similar to Swagbucks. The points can be redeemed through several gift cards of top brands and, cash out is also available via PayPal & Visa Prepaid Cards. The US citizens have an additional option to choose Dwolla.
Cons of PrizeRebel
- They permit only one account per household.
- There are not many surveys available in some countries.
- The tasks other than completing surveys are low paying.
- Ratings: 4.3/5 on Trustpilot
- Availabe in: Worldwide Countries
- Support: 4/5
GrabPoints is a relatively new GPT site which was started in 2014 by The Marketing Group Inc. It is legitimate with lots of users who are paid and satisfied. It has a similar mechanism as the other GPT sites as they reward their users with points. You can take surveys, search the web, visit websites, watch videos, shop online, and much more.
Pros of GrabPoints
- Free to join the platform.
- Multiple earning ways are available.
- They also have a mobile app that makes it convenient.
- Easy to use & navigate the website.
- Minors who are 13 years of age can also join GrabPoints with parental permission.
- The points can be redeemed through various methods via PayPal, gift cards, cryptocurrency, etc.
- Low minimum payout balance requirement of $3 available.
Cons of GrabPoints
- They allow only one account per household. More than that will get all the accounts terminated.
- There are low paying surveys for some countries.
SuperPay.Me is a GPT site which was founded in 2012 and is owned by 99 Ventures Ltd. located in England. They also give points for taking surveys, cash contests, completing tasks like watching videos, clicking on ads, download an app, etc.
Pros of SuperPay.Me
- It is free to join the platform.
- No restrictions to join based on the nationality of an individual.
- There are different ways to earn points.
- The payout is available as cash via PayPal, Tango, Skrill, Bitcoin & Amazon gift cards.
- Low minimum payout balance requirement of $1 available.
Cons of SuperPay.Me
- Neither a mobile-friendly nor easy to navigate website.
- They permit only one account per household.
- Your account will get terminated if it remains dormant for 90 days.
- They offer a lower rate of commission than its competitors.
If you are interested in making money online through GPT websites, then the above-listed sites are the best. They are genuine and safe, with the highest earning potential.
You must also understand that GPT sites can’t make anyone rich. They’ll only provide their users with an extra source of income for doing part-time work.
If you have got any other queries related to GPT websites, then feel free to ask below in the comment section.